Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Anime and A New Dress

So it's been a few weeks since I've updated I suppose
Actually, I know that for a fact
Sonia's been bugging me haha

Two weekends ago me and Amy went up to Sarnia
There's lots of pictures up on facebook
It was fun
Her family and friends are wonderful
The bridge park area there is much more fun than in Windsor
Though, the view of Detroit is oddly beautiful
They have tiny fry stalls under thier two bridges there
Bridge fries
Delicious!
We also went to the beach
I played beach football with her friend Josh and his guy friends
Usually I don't fit in in testosterone activities such as beach football
But it was fun, and I only felt out of shape, didn't show it much haha

The drive went well
Listened to alot of folk punk and bad religion
Defiance Ohio is sweet
As is Mischeif Brew

Me, Sonia and later Amy attended a rally at the U at some point
For the teacher's strike
I'm in support of the teachers completely
I can only image the toll it's taken on them however
The strike has hurt my work ethic and motivation greatly
I'm tired and lazy all the time
No incentive to try
Meh

Amy's roommate went home for a week due to the strike
So... I spent a few nights in Amy's dorm
We bought N64 from gamecycle
Played Mario 64 till the dogs came home
(note: no pets are allowed in dorms :( )
We also started watching some anime
Aaron lent us Neon Genesis-Evangelisis (spelling?)
It's intense

My angst is gone within the relationship
She caught onto my hints recently haha
Though, the hormones in her run 24/7
It's refreshing but tiring haha
But alas, get your minds out of the gutter eh?

Sonia's single now
I feel bad that I'm busy all the time
Though, we've hung out more often this month than we ever had since we've known eachother
So, I guess maybe time just travels slower when on your own?
I just realised it's October
Weird

My ska band plays thier first show on Friday
BRASS KNUCKLES mothafuckas!
Slowly everyone is becoming nervous
I'm anxious, but in a good way
I wanna get up on stage again. I miss it
Josh is losing his mind
I've been going over lyrics with him all week
His timing is attrocious, but he's improving greatly
If only he tried this hard all the time...
Courtney and Amy are both gunna be there
James too according to words on the streets
Should be interesting haha
Come out and dance everyone!
(realizes he has no friends that will read this other than 2 he already told)
:(

In 9 days I'll be on a train toward Chicago
RIOT FEST!
Excitement!
Green Jello is this Saturday
GWAR/Ensiferum is on Saturday the 25th
Yay music!
Apparently Lot 9 Brawl wants to do thier 1st show back soon
With us opening for them
Holler!

Amy has a flaw
She dosn't like theme parks
Due to the anxiety and etc etc
But that's okay...
Having guy time is important too
And besides
She enjoys hockey, so we still have that

We bought John a fighting fish for his bday
Named it Sofie
She's red and gorgeous
Don't worry, it's in his room

Halloween is coming up
Me and Amy picked out costumes already
We're going at 50's styled greaser zombies
Going to be epic!
She got a red dress for it
Noone better leave me alone with her and that dress
Me-ow
I'm hormonal :(
She does look amazing in it though

That's about all I can think of...
When're we doing more stuff for Smash the Glass?
Does Monster Brawl even exist anymore?

1 comment:

SoniaBlade said...

SMASH. we should do something this week. I've been waiting for you to stop being busy so you can help sketch out ideas and layouts and etc.
Also technically it is your job to find out how much the terrace costs to rent (HEHEHE)
I'm thinking phog might be good for the thursday show but of course thats still up in the air