Saturday, September 13, 2008

Two bedrooms for two

So it's been an interesting weekend
Amy's family came down on Friday
Her best friend Josh came down too
We hooked up her TV in her dorm
I walked around her 10 yr old bro to the bathroom and such
We went to dinner as a group
Her family enjoyed me alot
Made me feel good
Then we got back to the dorm
Me and her walked her bro around campus
We were trying to make him believe it were a school of magic
So Dillion Hall became a mini version of Hogwarts
Aka, I'm awesome

Fun fact
Did you know every building on campus is connected via tunnels?
Fact

Then the family left
Friend, Josh is staying till Sunday when I drop him off at the VIA
We got some drinks and went to a park near laser tag
Drank in a park, went laser tagging, played in arcade
Epic
We wont a bought of lizards and dinosaur toys
Put them on John's things to torchure him
Then we went to my house to watch some Flight of the Conchords
Watched youtube videos first, then hit the TV
After a few episodes, Josh was sleepy
So he went for a walk
Me and Amy were quite angsty and hormonal
Enter scene: John
lawl. Great timing
We was drunk, with people
Lady he made out with and said something lame to her
Something ish of "all I care about is you right now *makes out*"
We laughed out loud haha
But quickly became annoyed and disappeared to our room

There's been some akwardness between John and Amy recently
She used to feel sympathetic for him via online
Befor they met in real life
Befor she realised his manwhoreness haha
But alas
She weirded by him and tends to avoid
Drunken John was an asshole
Came into my room, demanding attention
Wanted her to hug him
She dosn't like touching, nor drunk people
And drunk touching is generally creepy if not hilarious
He was like pinching her waist and demanding her to hug him
She was denying, I was becoming annoyed cause he was insistant
Eventually he gave up and left the room:
"Okay Amy. I see how it is
Have fun with Jason. K bye"

He was smashed
Says he dosn't remember what happened
But at least he appologized the night after
However, for that evening I went with Amy and Josh
(We found him in mid walk)
I stayed the night in the dorm with em
Her roommate was not impressed haha
Nor were her dorm people at the front desk
Josh had forgot his ID in the room earlier in the day
We were nearly denied entrance
Almost had to go back to the house, weird
But alas
Josh slept on the floor
Me and Amy shared her bed
We become evil when seemingly alone in the dark
But alas, that's another story
Ahem haha

Went home in the morning
Showered and packed laundry without speaking to John
Went to the mall with Amy and Josh
Built a Bear for gramma's birthday
Check facebook for pics
We gramma some candle things too
Dropped em back off at the school
Went to gramma's
Mark was my guest
I missed him haha. It's been like 2 weeks since I saw him
It was really fun
The entire family asked me how living on my own was
But alot of them are pissed at the landlord
Our unreplaced fridge
And uncleaned basement
If he dosn't clean it by the end of next weekend, we'll likely get a professional cleaner
And send him the bill afterwards
Or get the health/safety board involved
Cause, this is retarded

After gramma, I went back to windsor
Grabbed Amy/Josh again
Went laser tagging again, more arcade, more lizards haha
Going to make a short film I recon
Then we went to bubble tea
Thier first times
They both enjoyed it
I showed Josh new card games
Jamaican War FTW
Then I dropped em back home

Amy's staying over tomorrow night
Given how last Sunday went, I'm anxious
Should be interesting...
And on that note, this post is over

On the edge of your chair?
I hope so

1 comment:

SoniaBlade said...

hehehehe
I envy your hormonal and angstyness
:/